Item For Sale: JAM Racing Plug and Play ECU EP91

Item Condition & Description:

One JAM Racing Plug and Play ECU for sale. The seals are untouched / intact and ECU working as it should by raising the rev limit etc.

I’m running the ECU on the car until it’s sold so any buyer may have to wait a day or so before I can take it off and pop it in the post.

As I’m relatively new to the forum and selling here, my eBay user ID is jpritch2013 if you’d like to take a look at feedback.

Price: £520

Pictures: For more pictures click here.

Payment & Shipping Details: Price includes Paypal fees and Royal Mail tracked and signed for delivery.

post-14772-0-46442400-1492261207_thumb.j

post-14772-0-23909300-1492261212_thumb.j

post-14772-0-89436200-1492261217_thumb.j

post-14772-0-46442400-1492261207_thumb.j

post-14772-0-23909300-1492261212_thumb.j

post-14772-0-89436200-1492261217_thumb.j

520£ is overpriced uk prices again you get them for less then half that price for other cars

i sold my mines for 450euro i think it was

you get the me221 standalone for only 100 more !!!! these old p&p should drop fast now

Edited by 5e colin

Ill look into bigger power later on in the year but its good to know that the jam is ok for the time being. I agree colin seen a few p&p for around £350. Got a good deal at £520.

Stock fpr is what the plug n plays like. A mappable ecu will always be the best choice with todays technology. The plug n plays will run the bigger turbo's but you won't get the best from all of your mods seen it from loads of graphs in the past

Stock fpr is what the plug n plays like. A mappable ecu will always be the best choice with todays technology. The plug n plays will run the bigger turbo's but you won't get the best from all of your mods seen it from loads of graphs in the past

most p&p need a safc to adjust fueling anyways thats my experiance

they will run almost any turbo you put on it but its a dark area heavily over feuld and psi limited bu the stock injectors somethimes your lucky and do 1.2bar almost

I've ran 2 jam ecu's over the past 6 years, 2 ct9's, 2 hybrid ct9's and a tdo4, all at 1 bar boost , there brilliant would never concider emanage (unless going forged) the jam has always suited my need very well, there well worth the money, and u can unplug it and sell it for what u paid for it once your done with it