Starlets do not crash well mate.

I've heard... hence why im looking at a cage :D safety first and all that, was very much a seat of the pants moment

They definitely don't, from experience...

7aca9af0e91c68973aabbd9dabe7e4ab.jpg62f14275d8e4d37d3bc08455ea832726.jpgfa491d93d525adadaafd15749acc5f03.jpg1f77113596b49b3aeb7737a1380dee8a.jpg

Just drive safe mate, shit can suddenly go wrong at any time, I still dont even know what caused the above

Edited by Trevstar
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not a HKS system :( had it on the ramp at work to do some little tweeks as the exhaust is knocking like hell, back box is Jasma, centre box is a Cobra one, and then theres an unbranded one next to it :( so have to decide on the exhaust as to what i do. yea im going to get a cage ordered, not risking having something life changing because i was being a dick in a small car

had a play with the exhaust the other day, cut the silencer out and welded in the straight piece, didnt make it any louder either which is nice. knocks on the rear beam now though so il have to have another fiddle with the angles etc to get it all right. going to be slowing up on the build for a month or so while i get another vehicle sorted for when it comes off the road to be rebuilt.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
9 hours ago, Ollieh17 said:

Cool little car! Video has tempted me!! But yeh... what a plank driving it. Ticking all the cliches of the list lol

"yellowsport coilovers". facepalm. He reviewed my old white glanza after I sold it, he said the new owner had built it from the ground up...