Anyone got Coilovers for EP91 Glanza ??

The ones pictured above mate

I was asking that cheeky bugger if I could collect all week last week including the day you collected and he kept telling me he was busy and that he'd save them for me! haha

No problem mate, I hope you get good use out of them, enjoy (y)

Hey Shyam, I have a set of very rare TRD adjustable dampers and springs, I can send you a few photos next week if your interested? Also, have cusco coilovers but they are still in my car till I buy new Meister R's..

P.s don't have an answer yet for your question regarding the automatic gearbox, haven't forgotten ;)

I don't reckon I'm using them now mate, I've got a set of bc's and now there just sat on my shed floor lol

I was asking that cheeky bugger if I could collect all week last week including the day you collected and he kept telling me he was busy and that he'd save them for me! haha

Hey Shyam, I have a set of very rare TRD adjustable dampers and springs, I can send you a few photos next week if your interested? Also, have cusco coilovers but they are still in my car till I buy new Meister R's..

P.s don't have an answer yet for your question regarding the automatic gearbox, haven't forgotten ;)

haha Matt, thanks for your message pal! I thought you had forgotten all about it mate, that's why I've commited to convert mine to a manual. EP82 Starlet GT LSD box going in end of this year hopefully pal.

Yes mate, I'm interested. Can you PM me with details and pics?? Are the TRD ones using Oil or Gas????

I don't reckon I'm using them now mate, I've got a set of bc's and now there just sat on my shed floor lol

EP91sleep... Are you not gonna be using them then? Get in touch if you wanna sell me them mate, send me a PM (y)

Edited by Shyam
  • 4 weeks later...