Stage 4 Competition Clutch *Brand New* + RoadRunner CT9 Decat

Item For Sale: Competition Clutch Stage 4 - 6 pad ceramic clutch kit *Brand New in the box*

Item Condition & Description: The clutch kit is brand new, never even had the clutch pieces out of the wrapper, just licked the wrapper a little. Due to selling the Starlet, I won't be needing this anymore. The box is a bit rough, but we've all had a rough box...

Price: £230 (Buyer pays fees and postage on top) - These are still £330 ish brand new I do believe.

Pictures: post-4372-0-07853400-1496589753_thumb.jppost-4372-0-92719100-1496589759_thumb.jppost-4372-0-88664100-1496589769_thumb.jp

Payment & Shipping Details: You can choose to collect or pick a postage option, add the postage cost to the total. Based in Edinburgh for collection option.

------------------------------------

Item For Sale: Road Runner CT9 split wastegate style decat

Item Condition & Description: Not seen too many of these around anymore, but it's a CT9 decat pipe with a unique split wastegate pipe to reduce turbulence found with the single pipe decat options. It's mild steel, had it on for a good year and it help up perfectly. It has a unique tone compared to single pipe decats, and you can tell it's a quality item from the build. A nice little turbo whistle can be heard out the exhaust with this on too! Selling as I no longer have any use for it.

Price: £80 posted - Open ot offers (Buyer pays fees) *DECAT SOLD*

Pictures: post-4372-0-70552300-1496590104_thumb.jppost-4372-0-64949000-1496590115_thumb.jp

Payment & Shipping Details: Can be collected from Edinburgh, or posted out at my cost.

Edited by Mike_trx