That guys quite local to me does some decent parts and he's bringing out a ep hose kit soon

Ep hose kits have been around for age's I haven't seen other parts just shit battery clamps.

Nothing wrong with that?

It's just a bit of ally at the end of the day.

I could understand if it was a hard wearing component.

Doesn't seem bad at all really.

My point is the sweets are the best bit. Just more shit flooding the market.

Don't see anything wrong with that all? Battery clamp is a battery clamp if someone wants a nicer looking one don't blame them

I'm just to in my way for genuine bits and piece's scene's just flooded with shit

Ep hose kits have been around for age's I haven't seen other parts just shit battery clamps.

yeah they have been around for ages but a good gap in the market for them at the min imop unless you want to fork out 200 + for roose hoses

yeah they have been around for ages but a good gap in the market for them at the min imop unless you want to fork out 200 + for roose hoses

Buy some oem's you can't go wrong price shouldn't come against reliability..

I'm not saying price would come before reliability but the fact is your not going to pay 200 + for the same product that you can get for 80 to do the exact same job and be every bit as reliable I'd love to know what a full set of oem hoses would cost I'm sure it would be more than the roose set

Edited by Whitenoize

Some people aren't about the name and showing off. Want a cheap functioning product... it's a bloody battery clamp ffs lol...have you seen the standard one

it's funny how so many people are offended by a £6 battery clamp lol personally I think anyone coming up with products for starlets even the smallest of things is a good thing

I got a bike delivered from Tredz last week and they threw in 2 packs of haribos. I ate the sweets before i took the bike out of the box. I think it was a nice touch

It's a nice touch if it's unexpected, but the concept falls apart if you're trying to use a 10p pack of gummies as an actual selling point.

Popping sweets in the box was obviously a good idea that someone had a couple years back and now everyone else has jumped on the bandwagon, then you end up with this - soon people will just be selling a couple of multipacks with a battery clamp thrown in haha.

if something is 8.99 just for a battery clamp, or 8.99 for clamp and sweets postage etc all being the same id go for the free sweets. Its not rocket science, or a crime.

lets be honest, starlets are pretty cheap cars, cheap parts etc majority of people who modify them are cheap. If you are offended by cheap products go buy a gtr or something

JDM yo scene points can away go and fuck off.

Plenty good starlet parts are from all over the place, WEPR for example. Ultra racing aswell.

Aslong as its not a fake or a replica of anything, still very against that.

If the sweets are a selling point for you then go nuts, I don't even like them so frankly it makes no odds to me either way. As been said, it's a clamp - a piece of metal with a hole in each end doesn't have to have a brand name on it to do its job. Personally I think it looks awful, but I don't doubt it'll do what it's supposed to!

I'd rather run my battery unclamped lol I mean seriously I can't believe you can buy bits like this now. They have been around for a while but I can't see the attraction it's almost as uncool as rota's. Be running ripspeed gearknobs soon just cause there cheap.

I'd rather run my battery unclamped lol I mean seriously I can't believe you can buy bits like this now. They have been around for a while but I can't see the attraction it's almost as uncool as rota's. Be running ripspeed gearknobs soon just cause there cheap.

I do get what your saying and I'd be the same with things like harnesses engine components etc but it's a clamp that holds your battery in it does what it says on the tin so to speak lol