I'd rather run my battery unclamped lol I mean seriously I can't believe you can buy bits like this now. They have been around for a while but I can't see the attraction it's almost as uncool as rota's. Be running ripspeed gearknobs soon just cause there cheap.

Rota have been around since the 80's and I believe they made Oem Toyota wheels once upon a time . Fair enough they are copies but they are affordable it's not like they sell grinds as te37s. Most people slating them is just brand snobbery.

Rota have been around since the 80's and I believe they made Oem Toyota wheels once upon a time . Fair enough they are copies but they are affordable it's not like they sell grinds as te37s. Most people slating them is just brand snobbery.

I understand what your saying I really do. It's not about the brand for me it's a respect level based upon the work and quality that's gone into an item just to be copied and price undercut. Some people work hard to earn such gems and spend time and travel long distance to get the real Mccoy. Most now are just scene kids. I'm not saying I hate people for having such items I just have a strong negative opinion about it plus you then get everyone buying the same affordable parts.

I understand what your saying I really do. It's not about the brand for me it's a respect level based upon the work and quality that's gone into an item just to be copied and price undercut. Some people work hard to earn such gems and spend time and travel long distance to get the real Mccoy. Most now are just scene kids. I'm not saying I hate people for having such items I just have a strong negative opinion about it plus you then get everyone buying the same affordable parts.

A lot of genuine parts are completely overpriced for what they are. If you take other wheel companies for example a lot of them they very similar wheels like bbs lm and work vsxx, ssr mk1 and centreline, work meisters and ssr professors. I've a problem with selling fake parts as a genuine brand like those shit nardis,takata harnesses etc

The thing is... A fake Takata harness has the potential to leave you soaring through the windscreen en route to the back of the lorry you've careered into.

A fake Bride + fake Takata leaves you in a similar position, only your ass and back will be filled with shards of fibreglass as the Bride would implode on impact before the harness snaps.

You've careered towards the lorry when your boost levels spiked through the roof because your fake Tial wastegate stuck closed and punted you into the kerb via 4.8 bar of boost.

The fake BBS you imported from Ali Express has shattered on impact leaving you sliding on the fake Brembo rotor you picked up for £14 off eBay towards the parked HGV.

But bitching about an alloy battery clamp? Not sure if serious...

From cheap battery clamps to my favourite argument of all :)

This conversation gets better and better lol

Fake seats and harnesses are for people that love a brand and don't mind dying in their little cars to look like they can afford the real deal

Rota wheels are just an insult to genuine wheels, I'm not gonna say they are unsafe as they are tested blah blah blah and all that shit but

They're still fake replica shit

Small shit parts lead to big shit parts I just hate seeing the regeneration of new parts that are pushed my/our way not so much exhausts and manifold I'd much rather source something that can be brought back to life or original or just real ,this is not just battery clamps dress up kits or the cheese lug nuts that look nice.Engines can't be helped as they are mental price's imported. It's more glory stealers tugging each other off over something that's not the real Mccoy that does my head in. People are bodging up with budget parts then passing all the shit around stands out a mile at the shows.