Any interest in Speedline center caps inserts

Basically im chatting to a guy that made some gel TTE badges for the yaris club, they look pretty decent and this got me thinking could you make a gel center for the old caps we have as most are knackered. It would mean removing your old corroded bit then sticking this back in its place. The caps are recessed about 1mm so i think a gel center would fill this quite well.

In short im sending him a cap today and will see what he comes up with. If theyre any good and theres some interest i will probably buy a batch of them. Hes probably going to do 2 designs OEM and another lowercase style that some people might prefer. Not sure on pricing yet but id hazzard around £20-25 a set as his tte stickers were £3 each posted.

Im not here to make money i know these are in demand as i need 8 myself and so does trevstar so im looking to help us all out. If people are interested just say and it will give me an idea of how many are needed initially.

*this is not a group buy, ill fund the first lot myself.

5fd7cb54685bbc9cf93783ffbb1d9b7e.jpg676b7afcc4d4a26dab3e337c9ff38f88.jpg

I just want to help people out, i know i need them so others must too. same with the Sr stickers i dont make F.A from them just like being able to sort people out who are in need

This is exactly why the forum will always be better than facebook groups

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...