Hi Everyone,

Following on from the success of the last GB, and now there's several of you out there running the ME221, and also we now have PnP basemaps, as well as some Starlet central tuners recommending the ME221 like Ricky @ Race-Tech, we will be holding another GB!

Same deal as before, £150 off Making them just £545inc VAT (as opposed to the retail of £695inc)

ep91_ecu_me221.jpgdynoplot.jpg

Truly PnP for either the EP91 or EP82 (you choose the model when ordering!) Making a turbo install more affordable and tune able, as well as bringing things like COP support to the table!

Simply head to the site, place your order, and use the coupon code: starletgb2

Order here: https://motorsport-electronics.co.uk/me221-toyota-starlet-glanza-pnp-ecu.html

Once 10 units are gone, or when we reach the end of August, this GB is closed, so get in quick!!

Any questions, fire them over here!

Cheers,

Matt, Alex & Stu

Motorsport Electronics Limited

Lots of info here: https://motorsport-electronics.co.uk/me221-toyota-starlet-glanza-pnp-ecu.html

Yes I think they can.

"The final units also the use of the Hi/Lo button for map switching, as well as all the usual features of the ME221 such as closed loop boost control, knock control, launch/ALS, as well as allow you to run COPs and sequential injection (by adding some wires to the loom), though the dizzy and standard setup are supported out the box. We also provide basemaps so you can start and drive the car in an 'OEM' trim, as well as releasing further maps as we tune the cars here (and our other dealers also tune them) so standard mod sets will be supported. Also note the ECU has full in-built auto tune so if you have a wideband you can self tune as well."

Edited by Calum122
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, sorry, we don't check the forums as such.

So the EP82s have been supplied, and EP91s are being built at the moment - we had issues with the factory and had to basically start the production over again somewhere else :(

The main issue is this component which is the main header plug for the EP91s which are on a worldwide shortage http://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/pcb-connector-housings/7201005/

We have 2x EP82s left in stock and will have 2x EP91s left as well - so if anyone would like one, please get in touch.

You can reach os on 01373 710 610 which guarantees an update straight away!

Apologies once again for lack of comms!

Matt @ ME

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...