Never got around to posting this, but now with a twist in the story I will. Bought a rear bumper from him, he was away on hols I think but met his (cool) Dad I think it was and collected it. Was great to chat Starlets with him, and see BMX's nice import outside. Bumper was in very good nick as he promised.

Now the twist.... had bumper refinished and sprayed up as new by my local bodyshop who are ace. Due to work have had to wait to fit it. But went in this Saturday 12th just gone and helped chap fit it at said bodyshop. Interesting to see him push out back panel that guy who ran into back of me stoved in as well as ko'ing the old bumper.

Looked great!

Well it was not to be. Last night at about 6.45 as I was coming home from work a Lithuanian lorry driver in a 40 tonne artic decided to pull out of a junction as I was just coming onto him and despite best efforts as he had come across my lane entirely I could not swerve round him enough and we hit nearly head on at 30-40. Needless to say there was only going to be one winner. Not me or my little Starlet. Car is a write-off.

But thanks anyway for the bumper. It looked ace for the 5 days it was on!