I might pop down and do a session

Do it dude. I've been going in my mx5 turbo last 2 years to all the show/tracks pretty sure I've been on sessions with you too lol. Be cool to get some gt's together

I'm coming aswell will be in individual display!

😎 good stuff

Probably have yeah haha! A bit hesitant about booking Advanced session O as my car isn't terribly powerful, and Silverstone is a fast track.

Be good to see your GT though, I spoke to you one time when something failed on the car a few years back. (I'm thinking clutch but might be wrong)

Probably have yeah haha! A bit hesitant about booking Advanced session O as my car isn't terribly powerful, and Silverstone is a fast track.

Be good to see your GT though, I spoke to you one time when something failed on the car a few years back. (I'm thinking clutch but might be wrong)

From my experience it seems people just book anytime. Seen newbs on advanced sessions. Silverstone has loads of room. There's only so fast a car can corner. Regardless of power :)

Yea the rivets snapped on the clutch disc. That was donington untill last week at rockingham that was the last time I tracked the starlet!