Wastegate coming through bonnet scoop

Dunno what's going on with the color in the pics but you can see it doesn't actually pop out it just hits the underside of the scoop. Would have trim 10mm.

Could go turbosmart but looking at £195 new or waiting to find someone who's willing to outright swap.

Think might just put together a quick fibreglass scoop patch until a reverse one comes along (if that's what I'll fix it).Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

turbomini...if you are going to use bolt type gate on a 5e with this kit..then you will need to use a turbosmart as the tial is very tall. you could also look into raising the hood using some shims or go with an aftermarket scoop. 5e brings the kit closer to the hood by 20mm. 99% of people use vband tial's now..so never really encounter any issues. if you ant to go with vband waste gate, i can even send you a bolt on bolt type>vband adapter :)

nice to see most people offer helpful suggestions. as usual we have one who chimes in like clockwork about a bad experience,yet pm's for prices.

turbomini...if you are going to use bolt type gate on a 5e with this kit..then you will need to use a turbosmart as the tial is very tall. you could also look into raising the hood using some shims or go with an aftermarket scoop. 5e brings the kit closer to the hood by 20mm. 99% of people use vband tial's now..so never really encounter any issues. if you ant to go with vband waste gate, i can even send you a bolt on bolt type>vband adapter :)

nice to see most people offer helpful suggestions. as usual we have one who chimes in like clockwork about a bad experience,yet pm's for prices.

what's the problem with that?yes I did have a bad experience does that mean I can't buy from you again?I'd never buy a full kit from you again as it's a pain in the ass when you have the issues I had with the distance etc,but was thinking about getting a ct9 manifold as I thought that would be hard for you to fuck up and would surly fit I'm free to share my experience on here with whoever I feel necessary but didnt feel the need to go into detail hence why I wrote that's another story, if anyone would like to see pictures of how none of my 2k plus kit couldn't be used together free to pm me 👍 Edited by Whitenoize

if anyone want to see how ryan couldnt event figure out how to fit his kit in the first place..PM me :)

i wont bother replying to this banter anymore.

turbonmini..if you are interested in that adapter..pm me mate. i can sort that out for ya.

if anyone want to see how ryan couldnt event figure out how to fit his kit in the first place..PM me :)

i wont bother replying to this banter anymore.

turbonmini..if you are interested in that adapter..pm me mate. i can sort that out for ya.

😂 Yeah exactly it was put down to my so called incompetence, but the facts are the hood exit couldn't be used because the cross member would have needed cut into quite a bit , so tried with the normal screamer but couldn't use the side exit exhaust that came with the kit with the normal screamer the custom cold air feed couldn't be used with the side exit or the fmic but that was chucked in for free apparently so didn't matter if it didn't fit so all in all paid for a fancy drag style kit couldn't use the hood exit couldn't use the normal exit screamer with the side exit exhaust I had to sell the kit in 3 parts so the buyers wouldn't have the same issue the full kit was not compatible with each other excuse me for being fussy but for the money I expected to be able to use the kit in any configuration I chose to run and the rw developments kit that replaced it fitted like a glove so obviously can't be that incompetent,i more than accept that the shear volume of kits you make and send out that little mistakes are bound to happen but there is no way my full kit was checked for compatibility with each other or it would have been picked up on we arnt just talking a few mm here the screamers and side exit wer miles out

I think the main point is no modifications should be made in order for the kits to fit there is some information stated above which should be stated with the product if not already. What pisses me off with alot of things is hidden important information that people are FORGETTING to add not just with car parts I'm finding it everywhere.