Well never done one of these before but thought I would give it ago went and bought my first Gt about 7 weeks ago have major engine problems and very tatty body but think I bought it at the right money What's the best way to add pics theses days

IMG_0620.JPG

IMG_0140.JPG

Edited by thomas cleeves
3 hours ago, TimD said:

[oldman]

Ah jeez..

This is a forum, not Facebook. Take the time to write a response, not click a like.

[/oldman]

Ahh nah man.

Sometimes a post doesn't merit a response, but an acknoledgement or appreciation of a comment adds a lot. Each to their own, I don't have Facebook so I wouldn't know anything about that.

2 hours ago, thomas cleeves said:

Sills are good I believe why do you ask? Do you know something I don't about them 

You've missed a thing or two since you last come on here mate haha.......... a couple of GT's have seen the scrappy after taking of the side skirts off as the sills have been destroyed with rust!

If memory serves me correct Socks was one of these people :( 

James 

3 hours ago, jimmymac101 said:

You've missed a thing or two since you last come on here mate haha.......... a couple of GT's have seen the scrappy after taking of the side skirts off as the sills have been destroyed with rust!

If memory serves me correct Socks was one of these people :( 

James 

Oh right I did half check them the other week seem all ok rest of the body needs tidying up and respraying very soon

So last weekend I took the engine out to tidy it up sort oil leaks do the gearbox bearing as can hear it's gone and paint it up after taking it out found the back of the head had cracked and someone has just welded it up WHY!!! Just Why go to all that effort of taking it out and doing that so I was a little gutted after looking round the rest of it I have decided to just put this engine to one side and keep for parts here's a pic of it coming out  

image.jpeg

Also here's a quick list of some of the parts have bought 

ram horn manifold 

front mount intercooler 

advan alloys am in love with them

race spec rocker cover and rw can

half rad with rw bottle 

blitz full exhaust 

blitz dump value 

blue leads

duck tail spoiler 

sun roof def