Need help buying every part.

I wasn't sure exactly what thread to put this in so sorry if I'm in the wrong place but i recently bought myself a red ep91 sportif with 134kmiles on it for my first car. 

Came completely standard as was owned buy a few elderly people throughout it's life until me. It was pink when I got it due to 20 years of sun damage and not taken care of at all. I've spent many hours since buying getting it red again. 

What I really want now is to start getting body parts as the non turbo will do me for now. Does anyone know where I can find glanza v bumpers, spoiler etc anymore? Even eBay is pretty scarce for them now and what is there is very expensive. 

If this even gets any replies I'll go into more details about how she is sitting at the minute and what I've done so far. I don't want a full glanza rep just some parts to make it look better.

Any help appreciated for a starlet newbie!

I have a glanza front bumper and a spoiler. 

Its in Scotland just now because Ive not brought the car over. When I do though these will be coming too, but youd have to wait and I couldnt really give you a timescale thats the only issue.

14 hours ago, ElmoYDG said:

I'm across the water in northern Ireland, don't suppose he would ship?

From the impression I got from him last time we spoke it was to big to ship and he couldn't be bothered. So u most likely need to collect but hey it would be a good road trip!! 

9 hours ago, Allyboy81 said:

From the impression I got from him last time we spoke it was to big to ship and he couldn't be bothered. So u most likely need to collect but hey it would be a good road trip!! 

If I had the time to then I would love to but it's not an option at the minute unfortunately:(

22 hours ago, StuDoc 72 said:

I have a glanza front bumper and a spoiler. 

Its in Scotland just now because Ive not brought the car over. When I do though these will be coming too, but youd have to wait and I couldnt really give you a timescale thats the only issue.

Bumper amd spoiler are exactly what I'm looking at the minute so when you do bring them it would be great if you could contact me again. I'm not too far from the belfast area.