Chops surplus starlet supplies! (FREE! hks, gfb, etc)

Well! Its been a while since i made a for sale thread, good some good stuff knocking around i dont need!

first things first, i have a couple of freebies!

I have the passenger door and mk3 boot from my old 95 gt, in 205 black

Both in pretty good shape, the door wont include a doorcard or lock and the boot is missing its reflectors, but with parts only ever getting rarer im loathe to throw either out, so im hoping someone on here can find use for them. 

FREE! Ill eventually have to bin them, but id really rather not!

20171108_143907.thumb.jpg.978e15af8f93fa

best pic i can be bothered with as getting them out of the garage involves carrying them over my car.

No im not bloody posting them theyre both large and heavy!

HKS super sequential bov, adjustable type

I've had this since the dawn of time and i don't need it, i stripped it down and cleaned it and from the quality of the innards like the diaphragm id say this is definitely genuine. comes with a circlip and weld on cup, in pretty good shape with a new o ring seal, only small issues i found with it is that there's a small knick in the intake vane thing (replaceable, apparently different designs make different sounds but i only have the one) and one of the bolts that holds the outer cover plate on has been replaced at some point and doesnt match, though you definitely cant see it unless its off the car and makes no difference to its function.

id like 50 plus postage, ill post anywhere of course!

20161102_213303.thumb.jpg.c177fc1cfd9a68

cades eros alloys, 7j 15s 

i bought this set of cades from my local scrappies cheap cause theyd been painted black with what could have been underseal it was so bad, and kirbed a little. Ive stripped them back to bare metal and sorted the edges out but they've sat in my garage waiting to be finished for years and i have a different set of alloys serving as my winters now instead, so i've no need for them.

they're in good nick generally and would look the bomb with a lick of paint,  id like 140 for the set, will post if needed, they're pretty lightweight alloys so im sure it would'nt be silly money!

20160713_190716.thumb.jpg.5aa6ea80630be8

call me lazy but they're currently behind the door and boot and this is the only pic ive got of them atm. will provide better pics on request or in a couple of days.

gfb 1001 adjustable bov

Another thing ive had for a long time, a red anodised gfb bov left over from my old supra. you can adjust the sound and spring rate on these very easily, pretty loud if you leave the trumpet on but they're great bits of kit! pretty good knick, its a bit oily in side from my supra but i left it like that while it was in storage.

50 plus postage seems fair!

5a060e6c4a701_20171110_2031581.thumb.jpg

unknown brand brace

I got this brace on my ep80, its an odd one, i've no idea who made it, id appreciate it if anyone could say for sure! pretty light, the ends need painting etc but wouldn't take much to make it look good, and i'm sure its an improvement over no brace at all! one for the n/a boys, perhaps,

20 plus postage? i dunno lol!

20171011_135105.thumb.jpg.e815d39f3ef990

More to be added as i find it all lol, watch this space!

3 hours ago, morgey said:

Could you just add payment options, paypal, bank transfer etc. 

Cheers

Will do 

2 hours ago, patman said:

Following this mate I’m sure your not far from me chops? Have a mk 1 boot on my mk 2 gt, rust has started at the bottom of the middle of it 

Im down in portsmouth bud, pop down sometime!

• 3 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, Calum122 said:

Chops if worst case scenario you have to scrap the boot, PM me before hand and I will probably come down to save it. Mines started to rot and the glass is all scratch due to someone using a rear wiper with no blade on it. So at worst it can save another EP.

will do bud cheers. might have a taker, just kept it cause it seems a shame to scrap usable shit! the boot on my n/a will be up for grabs soon if u do wanna replace urs!

• 2 weeks later...