Martins 5e fresh build thread

thought id start a new post on my car since photobucket ruined the other 1, will keep it short and sweet.

bought the car back in 2011 from a guy on the tgtt forum LOOKING TO GET BACK IN CONTACT WITH HIM THINK HES NAME WAS HUBBY GT?

anyway cars came along way since then, i bought the car with a pretty good spec to start with, forged td04/td05 with alot of good bits on the car.

ive since got a 5e engine built from pekitu racing in malta, and what an engine it is! the car then went down to tuning developments after the engine had been shipped

over to me for them to fit everything, i also had zisco make me an exhaust + turbo kit +inlet

it was at tuning developments for a very long time! that long i lost any interest in the car, but put all that behind me and skip forward a while and the cars back and running

here is some engine pics before i continue 

bae1e.jpg

IMG_5889.JPG

IMG_5878.JPG

IMG_5890.JPG

IMG_5893.JPG

Edited by PokerFace

Hi Martin remember seeing your gt at td when I was getting my old v mapped. 

Also about the pictures,  I added a how too on one of the "issue uploading pictures"  threads somewhere when photobucket fucked up, itsin the general section. 

3 hours ago, maddox710 said:

Hi Martin remember seeing your gt at td when I was getting my old v mapped. 

Also about the pictures,  I added a how too on one of the "issue uploading pictures"  threads somewhere when photobucket fucked up, itsin the general section. 

ah did you, it was there a long time! thanks mate ill have a look after my work and finish the thread, here is my youtube channel in the mean time 

got some videos of the car going on here

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcwKVJwAUdEamP7DF7jmMwg

3 hours ago, maddox710 said:

i recently got the car mapped from dyna tune here in scotland, its currently running low boost and low rpm, going back after winter for a few changes and add more boost here is

the graph @ 1.1 bar 267 whp,  as u can see the turbo still making power at 7300, looking forward to see what it will make at 8500 rpm +

maz9.jpg

so where im at now, cars currently in garage, ive sold my exhaust to james phayer on here, and im getting a uppipe made in january, further plans are

make it lighter, get cage welded in and go do some more testing at crail with the car

2q99bmp.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
52 minutes ago, SpenceGT said:

What ever happened to this,sold or jus of the road,with no updates..?

It’s now back on the road, I mapped it for Martin the other week, made 408bhp :)

6 hours ago, SpenceGT said:

Class... Would love to see the updates on this,mayb doesn't use the Forum no more..

Sorry I never look on the forum anymore:( my friend Danielg said some 1 was asking about the car on my post so that's the only reason I've logged on lol

The cars had a lot of changes since this thread. All the progress is on my Instagram @mazbrowngtt 

27 minutes ago, SpenceGT said:

Cool,am not sure if much people even use the Forum anymore,Shame lol.. yea think a follow you on the Insta. Will check it out looks a crazy car at 400odd bhp

Yeh forum is dead which is a shame..... yeh still to experience that power, was out testing it on Sunday but it was soaking wet :(