Hks hi power silent for ep82/ep91

Well lads I'll be looking for a new cat back system in the coming weeks can't  seem to find  many traders in the uk stocking the hks hi power silent for the ep82 and i wouldn't even dream of modifying the hanger on the ep91 hks system that be a mortal sin taking a grinder to it    what are the other brands like ? Dont like blitz tail pipe to big for me.  loved  5 zigen systems but can't find them anywhere 

Has to be Japanese  brand  rhd Japan has some nice systems but I'm afraid of customs  rapping me 

Edited by matty gt
Title change
7 hours ago, daniel_g said:

It is just the backbox, it would need welded on to a system. If you want to you can pm me your number or email and i'll whatsapp or email you pics tonight.

It sounded that good on my first GT thats how ive kept it so long!

Cheers Daniel you know what I am just going to buy a new 5zigen  boarder 304  found a few on the jap auctions I'll buy it through  rhd Japan  on there bid jdm section  yet it's going to cost be but f**k it I love to be different 

5 hours ago, 5e colin said:

only local system i know of is this if you cant het hks 1 

http://www.japspeed.ie/toyota-starlet-ep82-cat-back-exhaust.html there must be cheaper systems around of them

Thanks coiln   

• 5 months later...

Lads in going to bump this up as  I can't find a mint used ep82 system for the life of me  ideally I'm after a 

Hks hi power silent ep82 cat back or         5zigen boarder 304 /or pro racer .            I don't want a ep91 system that needs hangers swapped . nor japspeed  or blilz as tailpipe is to big !!    

Thanks Matty

On 5/8/2018, 1:34:38, matty gt said:

Lads in going to bump this up as  I can't find a mint used ep82 system for the life of me  ideally I'm after a 

Hks hi power silent ep82 cat back or         5zigen boarder 304 /or pro racer .            I don't want a ep91 system that needs hangers swapped . nor japspeed  or blilz as tailpipe is to big !!    

Thanks Matty

mine was a biatch to find mate which is why i jumped on a hacked up 91 one that needed work and converted it to 82

On 5/13/2018, 6:00:38, turbominicooper said:

mine was a biatch to find mate which is why i jumped on a hacked up 91 one that needed work and converted it to 82

I might just go this route now mate 

1 hour ago, maerijn said:

What about a Japspeed exhaust system? seems plenty available

Not for me ive heard one in person and it sounded  horrid 

Edited by matty gt
Spelling mistakes
43 minutes ago, DudFunk said:

Japspeed is the most drony exhaust I ever had on a starlet I wouldn't buy another :thumbsup:, Id-Workz lists the EP82 Hi Power Silent on their site, did you send Idrees a pm Matt?

I second that about japspeed mate. ya i sent idrees an email about there listing for the hks ep82   but i new the outcome there long discontinued they have ep91 hks in stock however  but at £750 delivered   to me id hate to take a grinder to it to change the hangers. rhd japan aint an option as  customs on any of there ep82 system would see me up around €1000  many thank for your response  mate 

i've no knowledge about any of the systems above....however, why not buy a japspeed (whatever is the cheapest system) and change the muffler/backbox to something with a you like...should help with the sound somewhat

Edited by gorganl2000

Just go custom system, and if you still want to keep it jap then get a hold of a backbox and ask them to make up the rest of the pipes.

All the off the shelf systems have a weird bottle neck, and they tend to sit low and scrape.

23 hours ago, DudFunk said:

Japspeed is the most drony exhaust I ever had on a starlet I wouldn't buy another :thumbsup:, Id-Workz lists the EP82 Hi Power Silent on their site, did you send Idrees a pm Matt?

Strange, I do not find mine drony, but then again I still have the stock cat and a silencer in it

I bit the bullet lads and i  bought a brand new 5zigen border 304 cat back off the  Yahoo auctions  last night  to  say i cant wait for its delivery to me is  understatement 

Screenshot_20180524-222201.png

Screenshot_20180525-115338.png