http://@livcoleman87

Hiya guys! Im new names olivia i am from cork in Ireland.. I own a 1997 ep91 starlet which is my pride and joy and also a working project! Its a standard 1.3 4efe engine ive done a few small bits so far ! Rep buddyclub alloys cherry bomb exhaust replacing cv joints fixing the laqueer peel (still getting there) new radio,breaks fitted a old school omp deep dish wheel and a few small mods inside next job is fitting rally spotlights and putting proper bolt down bucket seats with racing harness.. Open to any suggestions ideas critisims ect or general chat ! Thanks all looking foward to seeing the many cars in this group ! Check out my insta too ! @livcoleman97

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Welcome to the forum! by the way a suggestion I would make is to look around for a corolla G6 intake mani, they're cheap and give you a little more hp + torque. I have a 1997 too, and I've recently found one in a breakers yard not too far away.