GT/Glanza OEM Front Recaros Wanted

Looking for a set of OEM GT/Glanza front recaro seats. I know there had got now but hopefully someone will part with them. Any condition considered. No rails needed. Only recaros in pic wanted. Thanks

OEM%20recaro.jpg

Recaro%20seat.jpg

There's a guy called Conor Browne that's breaking a glanza on the Glanza for sale pages on FB. Saw a couple of recaro seats in it but pretty naff condition, but depends what condition you're after. I've been keeping my eyes open for a complete set for the past few months and not seen any, even sent messages to people that had for sale ads up months ago in the hope they never sold but had no luck.

I have seen them alright but reckon it could be hard to find the correct material if getting them reupholstered. I have the full GT recaro interior,recaro rails but minus the front seats :( so would love to finish the interior off. 

It'll be a tough search :) 

Max I ideally want to spend is around £700 so prolly not enough, there was a mint full set with door cards for sale last August on FB for £700. I'm not too bothered about the door cards tho, would just be a bonus.