Old member returning

Not been on here for a long time, was around 2008-2010 I was mad on Starlets, had a couple of n/a's and always wanted a Glanza and now I'm finally looking for one.
Are any of the old members still around? Is the forum still active? A lot of forums seem to have died everything's on facebook groups these days :(

the day to day hub bub seems to be on facebook, but if you google a question then all the real knowledge is on forums

and thats never going to change. facebook consists of everybody who owns 300+ glanzas and if you can td04 with a rrfpr

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Just been browsing and reading some old posts, disappointed to see no activity on the forum anymore, it used to be buzzing back in the day, I joined here in Feb 2008 so that's almost 10 years of being interested in Starlets, still recognise most of the names on here! It's nice to finally have a Glanza after all this time, back when I had my n/a EP91 I thought a TD04'd Glanza was the coolest thing on 4 wheels and now I've got one which is currently on a CT9 hybrid soon to be TF035.

But it seems the Starlet scene is nothing like what it used to be, often see tatty Glanzas which have fallen into the wrong hands being broken for parts on the fb groups, prices are all over the place, certain parts are now hard to find and massively over priced. At least there's still a few of us around and those that are are still really into it.