Biggie Smalls, the saga so far

Toyota numberplate surround and new number plate for front bumper, originally would have mounted number plate lower but this covers the holes where the old number plate was screwed into. Can flip bracket round once the bodywork is sorted if I want to.

Edited by SpoonalTap
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

Car passed MOT and I managed to give it a blast a few times last year but I think the turbo needs rebuilt as it smokes a lot when it goes on boost. Thinking of sending it away to get sorted but not sure if I want to just get it rebuilt or rebuilt and upgraded. Not after more power, so will probably just leave the turbo standard.

Custom brake lines I got made for the levin brakes are too long. They might have been alright at standard length but with the banjo connector angled instead of being straight. The guys I got them off of offered to modify them for free but I think I'll just get new ones ordered because it's been like 6 months since I contacted them. Woops.

Also got a new house and project car

Edited by SpoonalTap

That’s a project car I would say I’m jealous of, and if that’s the garage of your new house then, same again! 
Must take the time to read through your thread properly, at a glance looks like you’ve saved this Glanza

11 hours ago, BurtEP82 said:

That’s a project car I would say I’m jealous of, and if that’s the garage of your new house then, same again! 
Must take the time to read through your thread properly, at a glance looks like you’ve saved this Glanza

Thanks mate, it's not quite a R32 GTR which is the dream car but it's the best I could afford the now and what with skyline prices going bonkers the last few years I wasn't sure I'd ever be able to afford one in the future if I didn't do it now. Crazy thing is the glanza is more fun to drive, the skyline is so easy to drive it's borderline boring where as the glanza pulls hard on boost so you have to make sure you've got a good grip on the steering wheel.

Aye the garage is amazing, it wasn't that long ago that I was doing repairs at the side of the road but I've been incredibly lucky and things have slotted in place over the years that allowed me and my gf to purchase something proper special and I was sold on this place when we saw the garage. Means the glanza gets parked inside and out the elements now so she's getting the treatment she deserves. I think that was the main issue with this one, just needed a bit of love.

• 3 months later...

Trying to make the glanza look a bit nicer until I can get a respray sorted, looks better but not good enough that it's passable. Will do though. Wasn't too concerned about the bits getting covered with the side skirts as I used an epoxy primer to seal everything.

Edited by SpoonalTap