Hi Everyone,

After a few requests, we are pleased to offer another group buy on the ME221 PnP!

The website details the feature-set here, and we have updated the system to allow COPs easily if you want to get rid of the dizzy.

Unlike e-manage full control over fuelling injector duty and ignition tables plus Full closed loop Boost Control, wideband support, auto-tune, flex feul....

Starlet ME221 Engine Management System

Its fully PnP on the EP82 and EP91 (although one user reports automatics limit it via the gearbox, so until that is validated by us, its strictly for the manuals!)

The deal is simple - for the first 10 units/orders, they will be only £595inc VAT (usually 695inc). We also be including tuning cables.

Use the code starlet18 on our website at checkout to get this price! First come, first served! You can order it here.

If you have any tech questions feel free to post below :) Several well respected starlet tuners here in the UK now tune and use the ME221 - Ricky @ Racetech, Will @ RDT, Redline Tuning, Dynotune among others, so buy with confidence that you can head to a decent tuner for mapping.

All the best, and happy boosting!

1 hour ago, motorsport-electronics said:

Heads up guys, due to more demand than we expected, (11) units) any further orders, (we will honour the discount rate mtill end of Sept) may have a delay of 1-2 weeks before shipping.

Thanks

I was going to phone today to place that deposit - if you're going to honor until the end of Sept am I okay to phone then to just pay in full? Cheers

• 3 weeks later...