Cleeves ep70 turbo build

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying not to nick like to get on with it haha have had a good week setting up the front mount and half rad sadly the first front mount I bought was just way to big I thought it might be but was worth a try so now have a rs turbo intercooler which fits perfectly so far not the best pics I know but gives you a little idea of all the pipe work coming together hope to have it done my the weekend. 

Also bought my self some new ht blue leads 

IMG_2186.JPG

IMG_2185.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks. 

No updates on having the engine running yet fingers crossed I will have it back on the weekend but I have bought a race spec rocker cover not to sure on the colour but it was going cheap so I can easily have it  re-sprayed. 

Also got my self some ew11 side skirts  which should look decent 

76C3D78B-07FB-4BEB-A181-B6D171612ABB.jpeg

64E9AD50-48A8-4696-BFD1-7FDC19400283.jpeg

6F269B41-A235-4576-9BAC-CFC843F44256.jpeg

6 hours ago, thomas cleeves said:

Big news 

car is up and running picked it up last night got a couple of little things to sort out will try get some videos up over the weekend of her boosting 

:yahoo: awesome mate

What ECU are you using?

• 1 month later...

Hi guys needing some help so ever since I got my car back from having the engine loom done I have had major problems with my engine oil going creamly I have check all water and oil pipes around the engine 1000 times all look fine I have drained oil cleaned sump changed oil filters etc about 5 times now and keeps going creamly what’s wrong with this engine help help would be amazing