club membership THANG!

CHIRST ON A STICK! 

now i cant purchase at the store , but i got invoice to pay for it again that's cool, whats not cool is i don't get a year out of it.. it will expire on the day i first bought it many moons ago.. this is not fair.. please for the love of god, can ya somehow make it work were i get the year out of it thanks, i don't want to start a new account with new email just so i can get the extra 6 months of membership.. 

7 hours ago, Rock-Kick-Ass said:

CHIRST ON A STICK! 

now i cant purchase at the store , but i got invoice to pay for it again that's cool, whats not cool is i don't get a year out of it.. it will expire on the day i first bought it many moons ago.. this is not fair.. please for the love of god, can ya somehow make it work were i get the year out of it thanks, i don't want to start a new account with new email just so i can get the extra 6 months of membership.. 

Also just the for the record, as i explained in a PM. It wouldnt expire on the  day that you bought it. It would be valid for one year from the date of paying.

Its just the way the invoice is raised that it runs for one year. You wouldnt have been short changed for any months

4 hours ago, TrisK said:

Also just the for the record, as i explained in a PM. It wouldnt expire on the  day that you bought it. It would be valid for one year from the date of paying.

Its just the way the invoice is raised that it runs for one year. You wouldnt have been short changed for any months

i must have misread that then , my bad

2 hours ago, Rock-Kick-Ass said:

just went to pay for it in that invoice ya sent and it wont let me..

the page you are trying to access is not available for your account.

Because I assume socks has now cleared it entirely try and purchase a brand new one on the store 

On 10/3/2018 at 3:39 PM, TrisK said:

Because I assume socks has now cleared it entirely try and purchase a brand new one on the store 

keep getting this 

You are only allowed to purchase one of this product, and you have already done so.

• 2 weeks later...