Discord Chat

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/22/2018 at 8:47 PM, SKINY said:

Another nail in the forum coffin :p

Speaking of nail in the coffin I recently looked on the facebook for sale page's and wish I never bothered 11teen year olds with way over priced bullshit trying to rip people off. I wish the forum would pick up again...anyways rant over.

facebook is full of idiots who aint got a clue about the cars we all love, I call them the starlet killers, I know a local lad whos very active on the FB pages and he has gone through 4-5 engines in less than 3 years and 2-3 gearboxes on very little power, I refuse to sell parts to him lol

On 11/20/2018 at 12:27 PM, H_D said:

facebook is full of idiots who aint got a clue about the cars we all love, I call them the starlet killers, I know a local lad whos very active on the FB pages and he has gone through 4-5 engines in less than 3 years and 2-3 gearboxes on very little power, I refuse to sell parts to him lol

The name doesn't begin with T does it lol?

5 minutes ago, Starlet__SR said:

Probably the same guy i'm thinking of then lol :lol:

The worst thing is they ask for advice and end up doing exactly what you tell them not to do