Thought I'd drop in and say hi... again! 

Picked myself up another Glanza literally 3 years to the day I sold my last one. Really didn't want to sell my last one but bought myself an AE86 and at the time couldn't own both! had the itch for one ever since and this one came up and couldn't turn it down! fairly sedate compared to my last one being that its 95% standard. have coilovers, cat back and air filter. rest is still standard (still has the cat), hi/low boost button still works, 5 peace floor mats etc. car still reads in KMs and nice to get an example where someone hasn't really had there and in about it. 

needs a few things cleaned up but overall a sweet daily car i can have fun in when the 86 is broken :D

First mod completed. Take off the gay "addicted to boost stickers"...

If your live in or around Inverness / Highlands and see me in the Glanza or 86, come over and get the crack! 

31110247997_bd53922f2d_c.jpgIMG_4954 by ae86-kazi, on Flickr

31110248157_4bf72f1cf9_c.jpgIMG_4957 by ae86-kazi, on Flickr

45999289252_a79a4b383e_c.jpgIMG_4953 by ae86-kazi, on Flickr

45324548014_2f135a2892_c.jpgIMG_4997 by ae86-kazi, on Flickr

18 hours ago, SKINY said:

Well mate lol, take it you never got a gt-4 then ? 

Nut lol looked at a few but they were absolutely hanging and prices are all over the shop. I’ll wait until I get more workshop space and get myself a project one. Either that or sell the 86 and get one :sorry:

but tbh, when I got my first Glanza after my last GT4 I preferred the Glanza more. Either way I’m currently happy lol

35 minutes ago, SKINY said:

yea, he put a good bit of time into it too.

ive a full build thread for my Gt on toyotagtturbo.com  started one here but its been abandoned now :)

yeh mind that one. was talking to him about it. was a lovely looking motor for not very much!

13 minutes ago, JDMfreak said:

That's a tidy glanza what front lip is that Laguna 

Thanks dude. I'm not 100% sure what it is. I had a Laguna one on my paseo a few years ago and it does look similar but this one fits the glanza bumper really well. will need to get under the car and see how its fitted. 

That’s why young kids shouldn’t have nice cars skinny! Fucked a good one so he did! 

google search shows its Laguna indeed. Must have been a facelift version. My last one was split down the middle as well. 

There's the Laguna one you have then the Espace had a similar one but was waaay deeper. They never came in 2 pieces so was obviously cut to fit, I put them on everything back in the day lol, was doing it over 20 years ago..,....:crazy: