Japfest Silverstone 5th May 2019 Tickets Emailed

silverstone-motogp.thumb.jpg.3024acf27e353bcce71c572f5ed2685d.jpg

UK STARLET OWNERS  JAPFEST SILVERSTONE  2019

Tickets available Now
Hello All Britain's biggest celebration of Japanese car culture is back at the iconic venue of Silverstone Circuit on Sunday 5th May 2019,

As per last year you need to book your own stand tickets and vehicle passes for The UKSO stand.

Please follow the following instructions below...

visit http://www.japfest.co.uk/club-tickets

Scroll down to Uk starlet owners input our password which is 122.222

Select tickets track time ect fill in all details and book your tickets.

Club space will be allocated on a first come first served basis. So the only way to ensure we get an awesome plot is to get your tickets booked ASAP. The deadline to book ( Yet to find out deadline)

This is Japfest's deadline not ours. If you miss this it will be tough titty.
You can arrive any time from 7am untill 9:15am as the show opens at 10am Japfest want us in by then.

Hope to see you all there.

Let's make this years stand the biggest yet.

Thanks Staff. 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, brad25577 said:

Paid and i'm in :D can't wait for this now, be my first Japfest show and first starlet show with you guys and girls.

I don't know how it all works as i'm fairly new to shows, but i'm sure it will all run smoothly :D 

IMO best show of the year, you won’t be disappointed 

10 hours ago, brad25577 said:

Never been on track and i dont think my little 1ltr starlet would be able to do much on track 

Don't be silly dude not all about speed it's about having fun get booked on one of the novice session and have fun I go out in the intermediate sessions now. 

Taking my dad to this one too, since he is my mechanic after all, haha, to be honest i do know some stuff about cars but not masses, lost knowledge over the years, besides starlets are reliable. 
Also looked at hotel costs for near the time, they want a good £100 for a night at the local premier inn, bit of a rip off

3 hours ago, brad25577 said:

Taking my dad to this one too, since he is my mechanic after all, haha, to be honest i do know some stuff about cars but not masses, lost knowledge over the years, besides starlets are reliable. 
Also looked at hotel costs for near the time, they want a good £100 for a night at the local premier inn, bit of a rip off

Milton Keynes the hub travel lodge is £62 for 2 nights that's where I'll be staying Saturday and Sunday