Japfest Silverstone 5th May 2019 Tickets Emailed

10 hours ago, Pikey009 said:

Dam it lol there was me thinking I’d be the only clean black SR there! 

You gonna be there too Jase? To be fair your one will be the most original

Sounds like there will be more black SR’s than anything else on the stand!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha I’m sure you’ll give it some tlc Morey it looks mint in the pictures. 

Yeah im going to be there MOT depending lol, it’s booked in for two weeks on Monday but I can’t see any reason why it won’t pass to be honest. 

• 2 weeks later...

Myself, Akyakapotter and a couple of others are staying in a hotel in Milton Keynes. There could be a possible convoy from the hotel? Think we need to be at silverstone for 7 though as Aky is sorting the clubstand. 

On 4/24/2019 at 8:48 AM, akyakapotter said:

Will work out what time I'll be leaving and let you no. 

P.s I've just received this morning my stand pass and entry tickets please check emails and make sure its all printed off. 

Cheers nick 

What email address you got yours from ? been checking my emails but cant see anything 

1 hour ago, Pikey009 said:

This is the first time I’ve taken a car on a stand, so we have to be there at 7? 

This is my first time with UK Starlet Owners and Japfest, I've done OhSoRetro in my starlet due to her age and other meets and greets but nothing on this scale, so your not on your own there. 
Quite excited to be on spot 3 too, need to get her all clean and shiny for the event, be great to meet everyone too.

Ah nice one thanks. Will aim to get there between 830-9 then and will have some waterless wash and wax in the boot ready to get the flies off! 

Haven’t been to japfest for a very long time, back when I had the gt4 so I’m really looking forward to it. 

On 4/24/2019 at 7:57 AM, akyakapotter said:

We have 24 cars booked not all will be starlets some people end up in their other cars as Sam said few of us will be going down from mk but will be early.

Cheers nick 

Hey nick, my Glanza is looking iffy for the day unfortunately. Have you got any idea if I can bring my Hilux up instead? Obviously my starlet reg etc is connected to the ticket.

cheers Joe