EP82 New guy old car

Hi guys. Im new here. 

I bought the missus an ep82 like 4 years ago. Started modding it and then lost interest. I come from a ford background and have pretty much everything from my old zetec turbo.

Moved the AVCR over to the starlet and put some magnacor leads on it and meisterRs and an HKS silent power full system and left it at that  Now I need a hobby again so why not play with the car.

I have what looks like a racetech topmount manifold (godzilla perhaps, cant remember) charge cooler and all the gubbins (from zetec) and equal flow inlet manifold. I also have another complete engine and a shed full of other random bits.

Ive got Hi-spec monster brakes which im hoping to get to fit under the wheels (there was mm spare behind my cossie wheels) I have an omex 600 standalone ecu aswell (not sure if i can use this) my aim over the next few years is to get 300bhp(ish) out of the old girl.

At the moment its been sat on the drive for over a year since the children and house take up most of my life. My first step is going to be a new slam panel and get rid of the quad lights as to me theyre ugly as hell.

Im aware I havent looked through the other posts for the answers since I dont have endless amounts of time to do it but do like reading up when I can. Im after the light unit that goes across the boot as hers is cracked (did buy a mint one on ebay once but fecking courier smashed the shart out of it when they delivered it)

In short does anybody still sell new bodyparts, and what size turbo? Its got to be externally wastegated (to suit/ clear the manifold)

Im used to 2.0l plus. Can these engines spool a gt28 or are they really laggy for her to just be bombing around town in? 300bhp is the figure I want but would rather the quickest spooling turbo itll take. Do I need to forge it? It is only a second car but would like it to be semi reliable so im not left stranded somewhere.

Anyway nice to meet you all 

Well tbh ive had people offer to buy bits from it and break it but theyre going up in price now and id kick myself if i sell it and it shoots up. This happend with my old s2 rs turbo. Sold it for 2k and a few years later theyre going for 7k. Might aswell do something with it since its just sitting there rusting atm