• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, maerijn said:

Zisco ramhorn :thumbsup: You wont have any problems with cracking manifolds for a while, thats for sure. Should've polished it before fitting :clapping:

It came with the car bud already fittrd

You can swap wires around and it’ll spin opposite way.

but based on fact it’s on rear of radiator it should be pulling/sucking heat out of the radiator

Edited by LeonL
3 hours ago, LeonL said:

You can swap wires around and it’ll spin opposite way.

but based on fact it’s on rear of radiator it should be pulling/sucking heat out of the radiator

Yea I did that like noticed it span both ways like just trying to work out which way it should spin like

5 minutes ago, LeonL said:

You’d be able to tell if it’s blowing or pulling by feeling the air around it while turned on

Yea I can tell that but which way should it be working pulling or pushing air bud that what I’m trying to work out

Because it’s mounted on the back of the radiator it should be pulling air/heat out of the radiator and into the engine bay

if the fan was mounted on the front of radiator you’d want it pushed the heat through and into engine bay 

Edited by LeonL
4 minutes ago, LeonL said:

Because it’s mounted on the back of the radiator it should be pulling air/heat out of the radiator and into the engine bay

if the fan was mounted on the front of radiator you’d want it pushed the heat through and into engine bay 

Cool

that clears that up cheers bud

• 4 weeks later...

No real pictures yet but have a blitz exhaust to be fitted another half rad a new actuator and just fitted 16” team dynamic alloys.

noticed a clunk from the rear end and after investigation it was the bushes in the rear diagonal bar. Luckily I had a spare from the one I’m breaking to go straight on job done.