Headlights conversion from UK to EU

Hi everybody! 

I am currently living in Belgium, and for my 97 Glanza V, looking to convert my UK headlights (for left side drive) into EU headlights (for right side drive)... 

There are starlets in the EU, but the problem is the headlights of a standard starlet are a bit smaller than the Glanza ones... 

Does anyone have any clue on how I could solve this issue? 

Thank you very much! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/7/2019 at 2:57 PM, Jerrypeeren said:

For information, I just bought some mini 2,5" projectors from ebay to built into the original headlights. 

I will try to fit them in, and hopefully it will give good light 

Contact an importer of jdm cars they will know companies who can convert your headlights 

I had My Glanza In Holland through out Winter and never had any problems with the police due to my headlight beams, I tried the converters they sell on the Ferry but that made very little difference. They were standard Glanza Headlights from Japan 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/30/2019 at 9:02 AM, Neversimple said:

I had My Glanza In Holland through out Winter and never had any problems with the police due to my headlight beams, I tried the converters they sell on the Ferry but that made very little difference. They were standard Glanza Headlights from Japan 

Hi, sorry for the late answer, 

I started to work on the headlights to fit the mini projectors in. It should work properly. 

The problem is, I have it registered in Belgium, so I have to pass certification tests for the car to run on Belgian roads... 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...