Hi everyone,just wanting to get some ideas for getting more power out of my 4E-FE engine,im running a custom exhaust at the moment but was wondering what I could do to get some more power without turboing it?

received_293443254657343.jpeg

On my Rep I fitted a corolla manifold and throttle body, air filter and 2" straight through exhaust with a small scorpion back box, on the Dyno it made 86.6HP compared to 74 standard :) 30/40 £ should get you the manifold and throttle body

• 1 month later...

Good results there skiny

Lovely car Andy v nice colour. When I put the corolla inlet on it made a noticeable difference which I wasn’t expecting. Basically with what skiny said- you could put management on but it’s a lot of money and would probably only see you nudge towards the 100 barrier. They’re pretty limited unfortunately. 

Did you have the exhaust manifold done? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/30/2019 at 7:54 PM, Pikey009 said:

Good results there skiny

Lovely car Andy v nice colour. When I put the corolla inlet on it made a noticeable difference which I wasn’t expecting. Basically with what skiny said- you could put management on but it’s a lot of money and would probably only see you nudge towards the 100 barrier. They’re pretty limited unfortunately. 

Did you have the exhaust manifold done? 

Yea I was happy with it lol, standard exhaust manifold bud, folk kept telling me to use the starlet throttle body but it's a bit smaller and not the correct one for the corrolla Mani lol. There was a few heated debates about it but I never listen and the results speak for themselves :)