Chassis number for 98/99 spec Glanza

Hi all,

Can anyone provide me with a chassis/VIN for a 98/99 spec Glanza please? Need to see Toyota about some parts. Note this isn’t the EP91-AGMQY code but will be something like EP91-1234567.

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...

Tris: Thanks.

After 98/99 spec front indicators (full unit, not just clear lenses). Ordered them from Toyota recently against part numbers I used for them 13 years ago and got the full unit orange as they used my 96 chassis number this time. Couldn’t do it without one apparently!

I’ve got 81510-10300 and 81520-10280 as the part numbers for them.

Grateful for any assistance. Have searched here and TGTT.com but can’t find the specifics.

Thanks again.

• 4 months later...
On 8/30/2019 at 10:08 AM, Glanza-MK said:

Tris: Thanks.

After 98/99 spec front indicators (full unit, not just clear lenses). Ordered them from Toyota recently against part numbers I used for them 13 years ago and got the full unit orange as they used my 96 chassis number this time. Couldn’t do it without one apparently!

I’ve got 81510-10300 and 81520-10280 as the part numbers for them.

Grateful for any assistance. Have searched here and TGTT.com but can’t find the specifics.

Thanks again.

https://www.amayama.com/en/genuine-catalogs/epc/toyota-japan/starlet/EP91/61052/electric/8103/81510

I know this is an old thread but I use amayama.com for finding part numbers. You can see on that page above it says what year each part was used. You want 81510-10300 as these were produced from 12-1997 onwards (aka 98/99)