Hello people ! I’m back after a couple years away from the starlets , I used to own a fully forged 289 bhp glanza v.

which I sold to buy an Impreza , I’ve just sold the Impreza and I’m now back in a starlet. I picked her up this weekend from Barnsley and traveled back to Bournemouth in her with no problems at all ! Can’t wait to start playing around again 

i believe a lad from this forum used to own it “Tom Selby”. She’s great nick and pretty good fun running roughly 185 bhp :) which is a bit of a change from the 350bhp in the Impreza.

I’m hoping to attend a few shows this year so would be great to meet a few of you! I’ll be keeping my eyes peeled !

anyone on here from around the Bournemouth area ? ( South west )

AA9F477B-71E5-4C6F-A86F-AC716A2A2529.jpeg

E94D29A1-859F-40E2-93C7-EE450BB3F74E.jpeg

68FC68A5-6C6B-4B48-8721-2B1DE926CF7C.png

18BA8227-1CC2-4D7F-AFF7-6E5F4A1E51B5.jpeg

I had to change jobs and was putting £100 a week of fuel in my Subaru , I’m also trying to save for a mortgage with my girlfriend , so I decided I had to get something cheaper to run. 

I went with the starlet again as I remember them being great fun! And you hardly ever see another one. I’ve always loved the starlets , the first car I ever drove was a glanza v and I instantly wanted one :) now this is my second one haha