Hey guys. I got a ep82 4efte and was wondering if the gt2560r with a .64 ar would be very laggy or somewhat responsive on a stock 4e. Would be running a wepr Mani and downpipe. Anyone have any Dyno graphs they can share on a stock 4e on that turbo? I'm mostly doing autocross but 3.5 to 4k spool would be nice. I currently got a ct9 hybrid and it spools up quite quickly and nicely. Looking for a bit more power. 200-220whp on the stock motor is my goal till I build down the road. 

Should be pretty nice. Not tuned one of those turbos, but can get GT28's to 1.6ish bar by around 4.5k so you should be there or there abouts on a '25 with a competent calibrator and ecu.

Thanks I appreciate the info. What I'm really looking for is kinda a linear powerband instead of lag lag lag and it punches you. Linear powerband is alot easier to control. Would a standalone help with spool or will a piggyback suffice? by the way the gt2560r is nicknamed the gt28r 😁

GT28R is a 2860 no?

A good standalone will help a lot as you have full closed loop control of the boost control system. Get the right one and you can adjust your PID terms relative to your target delta both on the negative and positive side. That’s the key to good boost control, or any closed loop control loop that said.

Depends on your budget really. Pectel, Syvecs and Life Racing have the best boost control and knock control. 

Link are popular and cheaper, whilst having lots of features; their control strategies are limited to getting it perfect.