Hello,

I’m going to attempt to fit my bc coilovers on my gt and was wondering how should it be set up.

Should it be same height around the whole car? So should the back and front have the same measurement of the thread?

much help appreciated.

Thanks

best way is to fit them and then measure from the center of your wheel hub to the arch, dont measure the thread on the coilover

are you going from stock suspension to lowered? you will probably need an adjustable panhard rod aswell

Edited by maerijn
1 hour ago, maerijn said:

best way is to fit them and then measure from the center of your wheel hub to the arch, dont measure the thread on the coilover

are you going from stock suspension to lowered? you will probably need an adjustable panhard rod aswell

Ok I’ll do that then. Should the front and back sit the same height from wheel hub to arch or should the front sit slightly  lower then the back.

I’m going from dd coilovers to bc and luckily I have a adjustable panhard rod installed.

Question if anyones had the same issue..I’ve adjusted the coilovers the same length on each side when measuring but the passenger side of the car sits slightly lower then the drivers side?

• 3 weeks later...