Toyota Starlet Glanza V

Toyota Starlet Glanza V 

Price :£4000

MOT : FEB20

millage: 100,000 KM

Year: 1996

color: Black 

Engine:

1.5 recently rebuilt ( crank ground new bearings, rings, all gaskets, all belts, water pump, leads) 

Vf12, mani with external gate. apexi boost controller  

ally half rad, front mount intercooler 

sard regulator, warlbro pump, yellow injectors 

custom exhaust with apexi box, waste gate exit to floor 

AC and power steering removed 

polybushed engine mounts 

interior:

i believe they are GT seats in the car

all inside is untouched basically standard with original mats and all plastics ( none standard radio and blank plate above the radio clocks still in KM )

have dished wheel on but have original wheel which will come with the car 

exterior:

car is very clean not one piece of rust anywhere only bits that have scraches in are the front and rear bumpers all metal work is very clean no little dents or imperfections

wheels are AXE 15 inch dish wheels with proxies on which are virtually new done less then 200 KM

coil overs cucos (not sure on the spelling ) fully adjustable with the camber adjustable top mounts too.

adjustable panhara rod not sure on make 

rear arches have been rolled but without cracking paint or looking out of place, can hardly tell. 

groved discs with yellow stuff pads on the front.  

have owned the car about 4 years now looking to sell as i dont have the room and never gets used! have a massive selection of spares and parts that i have collected over the years so would be willing to make a deal on all the parts and car together, if you would like more information or pictures let me know.

Thanks, Luke. 

IMG_6041.JPG

IMG_6042.JPG

BCAF2D0B-63B4-4385-B231-9738E5F05CBC.JPG

Edited by Luke Machin
  • 4 weeks later...