Any mappers in south east?

Hi, I’ve got a forged Glanza that I want to get mapped. I have a e manage ultimate ecu. Anyone know of any mappers in the south east. I’m in London so closer the better. Thanks I’m advance

9 hours ago, Nafeez2125 said:

Redline tunning bro

5 Hemmells, Basildon SS15 6ED

I don’t think they do e manage ultimate other wise they would be my first choice. Gordon @ streetracers does it but he’s a long drive to Leicester

4 hours ago, H_D said:

always best to buy an ecu that your tuner recommends, Many people make this mistake

Yup agreed, not that many people stick to one tuner in the starlet world though, and its usually, get the ecu, then try and find a tuner...Not the best way as you say! 

14 hours ago, H_D said:

always best to buy an ecu that your tuner recommends, Many people make this mistake

Well tuner isn’t managing my spending so I guess I’ll have to find a tuner that tunes the ECU that suits my budget 

On 9/12/2019 at 12:07 AM, dcbr said:

Well tuner isn’t managing my spending so I guess I’ll have to find a tuner that tunes the ECU that suits my budget 

been down this road myself and totally agree that's just the way it has to be sometimes lad.

everyone understands even if  its not ideal.

Tuning within your budget it is a very satisfying journey,

Phil

Edited by Phil
On 9/18/2019 at 12:15 PM, Phil said:

been down this road myself and totally agree that's just the way it has to be sometimes lad.

everyone understands even if  its not ideal.

Tuning within your budget it is a very satisfying journey,

Phil

Really and truly I would like something like a me221 but I just can’t justify spending that much on the car right now.

also once I’m ready for a map. Do you guys recon it’s safe to put on the 430cc injectors, fuel pump and e-manage ultimate on and drive from London to Leicester?

1 hour ago, RobSR said:

You can fit the emanage and 0 it out so it isnt making any changes if its a used unit. Leave the stock injectors in and swap at the dyno

The e manage is used and it has a map on it for a td04 @1.2 bar you reckon it would be an issue 

6 hours ago, RobSR said:

Was it mapped for the 430cc injectors?

I’m not sure of that. Putting the injectors in at the dyno shouldn’t be a problem but would the car run and drive with the standard injectors on the e manage? Tia👍