18inch alloys Toyo tyres

Window tints all round

6 speed box

Optional spoiler, skirts, front lip, rear bumper

Half leather

Tow bar with electric connections

Cargo net and boot cover

Wind deflectors

I bagged it for a local bargain I looked everywhere. I really wanted a T5 but I couldn't justify the tax and mpg. The actual thing that surprised me is the sound system it has like a centre optional dash speaker it's absolute class!

Edited by Gainzy
5 minutes ago, Calum122 said:

More pics pleased.

Volvo have just been a company that always stands out to me. As well as Saab. Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't Volvos super reliable?

I actually need to take a lot more I have not long had it I will hoy some more when I get a chance. I honestly can't fault it, I looked into Saab heard good things aswell as the diesel accords 2.2's and almost bought a quattro A4 after a test drive. They say the volvo is one of the best cars on the road...there's the new V70, I have seen a black one kicking around they look super slick. I don't want to go too far with this but if something was to brake it's getting the best upgrade ha

• 3 months later...
On 12/28/2019 at 11:22 PM, akyakapotter said:

Good solid daily that mile muncher.

Pick em up for cheap aswell. Get alot of car for the price's! I really liked the Forrester but they do a fair 7k for a decent one. It's not buying it, it's running them. The mpg on these is really good for a big car.

Optional cargo net was a good find, saved £40. That's pretty much all I'm going for optional wise. I have a tow ball fitted on the back. If I get can get a hold of a trailer I'll be able to tow the V around lmao.

20200105_114727.jpg

Edited by Gainzy
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Only just spotting this now like a tit - apologies.

Liking this alot! My brother had a V50 a few years back, and he and I both now have V60s. He has converted me to the Swedespeed way of life!

His is the big 5 cylinder D5, mine is a 2016 D4 R Design and I have to say, I'm bsolutely obsessedwith it! Fantastic cars, I can see me sticking with Volvos for a while! ANd of course, plenty of optional hunting being done here too lol!

Keep up the great work on this one bud and keep us posted!

Phil.

2 hours ago, Nanglebadger said:

Only just spotting this now like a tit - apologies.

Liking this alot! My brother had a V50 a few years back, and he and I both now have V60s. He has converted me to the Swedespeed way of life!

His is the big 5 cylinder D5, mine is a 2016 D4 R Design and I have to say, I'm bsolutely obsessedwith it! Fantastic cars, I can see me sticking with Volvos for a while! ANd of course, plenty of optional hunting being done here too lol!

Keep up the great work on this one bud and keep us posted!

Phil.

Me to Phil I have an MOT and service coming up soon I will throw some more pics up. I'm still liking the drive feels like a new car still. I'd have another for sure! 

• 4 months later...