Specs above. Would they fit on an EP82 without rubbing? Archwork is not a problem as it's a track car.

Currently running 6,5x+37, and if I go to 8x+25 that means 7.1mm closer to the strut, and 31.1mm more poke. I know the outside will be fine (except the strut I don't know), but it's the inside that I'm worried about.

Edited by GalantEvo

Im running 15x8 et20 currently. with a 5mm spacer on the front

Its wide. Arch work will definitely be needed, also depends what tyre you want to run. if you want to run a 205, then it'll be tight.

IMG_20180802_182935_509.jpg

IMG_20180803_173549_521.jpg

That is with rear and front camber and +25mm front wings with 195/50 AD08Rs

Assume you are running stock calipers?

15 minutes ago, TrisK said:

Im running 15x8 et20 currently. with a 5mm spacer on the front

Its wide. Arch work will definitely be needed, also depends what tyre you want to run. if you want to run a 205, then it'll be tight.

Assume you are running stock calipers?

Running stock calipers yes. Might have plans to upgrade for the future, but that won't be soon.

I'm going to be running 195/50/15 tires.

What do you mean by archwork? Just roll the inside lip, or actually widen the entire arches? I'm not afraid to roll the guards but anything beyond that or plastic fender flares is a bit much for some wide wheels.

Edited by GalantEvo
37 minutes ago, GalantEvo said:

Running stock calipers yes. Might have plans to upgrade for the future, but that won't be soon.

I'm going to be running 195/50/15 tires.

What do you mean by archwork? Just roll the inside lip, or actually widen the entire arches? I'm not afraid to roll the guards but anything beyond that or plastic fender flares is a bit much for some wide wheels.

Ive got wider wings up front, never tried with stock so cant comment

back i am running 3 degrees of camber and have the inner lip rolled flat and sealed with seam sealer.

EP82 has an advantage that you have a slightly narrower rear beam so you do have a bit more room in the rear aches

• 2 months later...