Extended wheel studs

I have a tercel so im not exactly sure if the hubs are 100% the same but share similar parts. I am using ARP 100-7717 which is evo studs. They are really long tho. Works well as long as you get the studs in straight. I can post pics if you want. 

Edited by mycars12
2 hours ago, mycars12 said:

I have a tercel so im not exactly sure if the hubs are 100% the same but share similar parts. I am using ARP 100-7717 which is evo studs. They are really long tho. Works well as long as you get the studs in straight. I can post pics if you want. 

Thanks for the help, I've ordered the ones Nick posted from Fensport. If they dont fit I'll give evo ARP ones a try. Thanks mate

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/7/2019 at 2:20 PM, Calum122 said:

@HedgeyGedgey What did you do in the end mate. The ones you got are exactly the same as mine and I've had no issues.

Gave up haha. Left the car in the naughty corner till spring now. I think I'm gonna try and tap them in, and then pull them through with some steel nuts I have. And then pray haha