Requirements: 25-24mm thick discs,  disc height of 42mm(25mm thick) or 41mm(24mm thick), inner diameter(inside of hubs) of the discs should at least be 126mm.

Standard discs: diameter: 254mm, disc thickness: 18mm, height: 43mm and a inner diameter of 131mm

Known to fit:

St202 carriers:

Corolla e12 2002- d4d discs: 275mm width, 25mm thick and  height of 49mm: need spacers and longer studs(63mm).
Astra1.6 diesel discs?: 280mm width, 25mm thick height 42mm, spigot ring required. the outer diameter needs to be machined to 275mm.

Stock levin carriers:(spigot ring from 60mm to 55mm(54mm for older gt's))

Corsa C gsi discs: 260mm width, 24mm thick and  height of 41mm: Require spigot rings. Inner diameter 126mm.(Direct fit with correct spigot rings)

Astra G(T98) 1.6 discs: 256mm width, 24mm thick height of 41mm, spigot ring required. The inner diameter also needs to be machined to 126mm.

The Corolla and Astra discs also fit but need to be machined from 275mm to 260mm.

would like to know  if I'm correct or missing some information/steps.

Edited by RoyalDutchie
spigot rings should go from 60 to 55
On 11/12/2019 at 11:30 PM, rob_bower said:

We ought to get something stickied on this as it’s a common topic. I bought mine as a kit and I’ll be getting ready for some new discs soon so this would be good info. 

What I currently know:

Corolla e12 2002- d4d discs 275mm width, 25mm thick and  height of 49mm: need spacers and longer studs(63mm). Will require machined down to 260mm if no st202 brackets are installed.
Astra tdci discs 280mm width, 25mm thick height 42.2mm: they require machine down to 275 or 260mm if st202 brackets aren't used, spigot ring required.
Corsa C gsi discs 260mm width, 24mm thick and  height 41.1mm: Require spigot rings.

edit:

Just ordered a set of Corsa C 1.8 gsi discs will arrive in the coming months.

Edited by RoyalDutchie
  • 3 months later...

Can you update when you've tried the discs? I used astra discs for mine, they didn't need machining down however the inner part of the disc needed machining so that it could fit over the hub. Would like a direct fit next time I need to change discs.

17 hours ago, SpoonalTap said:

Can you update when you've tried the discs? I used astra discs for mine, they didn't need machining down however the inner part of the disc needed machining so that it could fit over the hub. Would like a direct fit next time I need to change discs.

inner part(where the hubs sits) dia is 126mm So it probably needs a few mm of machining, but if the hubs have a diameter of 126mm or lower they should fit no problem(I think they are 131mm).

I didn't swapped mine yet, but if anyone knows the diameter of the glanza front hubs(from top to bottom) it would be useful for sure.

Edited by RoyalDutchie

Sound quite similar to the ones I bought than, I got astra 1.6 discs and they almost fit over the glanza hubs. Only cost me 20 quid to get them machined out and another 20 for sprigot rings to be made to fit inbetween the disc and hub. So an extra 20 quid each time isn't the end of the world.

9 hours ago, SpoonalTap said:

Sound quite similar to the ones I bought than, I got astra 1.6 discs and they almost fit over the glanza hubs. Only cost me 20 quid to get them machined out and another 20 for sprigot rings to be made to fit inbetween the disc and hub. So an extra 20 quid each time isn't the end of the world.

What inner diameter did they machine them to?

32 minutes ago, RoyalDutchie said:

What inner diameter did they machine them to?

Sorry mate, I have no idea. I took the hub off and gave it to them with the discs and told the guy what I wanted. Didn't think to measure them myself.

1 hour ago, SpoonalTap said:

Sorry mate, I have no idea. I took the hub off and gave it to them with the discs and told the guy what I wanted. Didn't think to measure them myself.

After some strolling around the forum I couldn't find any better fit than the Corsa C or Astra discs depending on carrier setup. They both need 1.5mm of skimming on the inside for an inner diameter of 129mm which should fit over the hubs.

Your Astra discs are 275mm right?

Edited by RoyalDutchie

Yeah I found the astra the best option, I also bought yaris 1.5 discs to try and they fit great except for the fact that they aren't centered in the carrier so would need some kind of spacer made to bring them out.

My astra discs are 256mm, these are the ones I bought. 

Terrible picture but the one on the left is the before and the one on the right is the one that's been machined. If you look closely you can see there's a difference lol. 

92M0Su6.jpg

And how they fit in the carrier.

FhRs8k1.jpg

HCd0Tmk.jpg

On 3/4/2020 at 11:12 PM, SKINY said:

Twinpot st185 gt-four calipers/carriers with corsa c sxi discs straight fit just needs a spigot ring  made up :)

Thank you very much😁. I guess the Vauxhall  corsa c sxi is the same as the opel corsa c gsi delivered in the Netherlands. The discs here are 260mm width and have a "Hub" diameter of 126mm.

edit:

Just checked the Astra discs they indeed have an inner dia 123mm and if the 3mm machine work is correct the final size would be the same as the corsa c discs.

Edited by RoyalDutchie
On 3/4/2020 at 10:46 PM, RoyalDutchie said:

Thank you very much😁. I guess the Vauxhall  corsa c sxi is the same as the opel corsa c gsi delivered in the Netherlands. The discs here are 260mm width and have a "Hub" diameter of 126mm.

edit:

Just checked the Astra discs they indeed have an inner dia 123mm and if the 3mm machine work is correct the final size would be the same as the corsa c discs.

Yea I had the astra discs too, cracked but they where just too see what needed done.

I've a brand new set for my daily corsa c so decided to fire them on to see  :)

will look out the pics later but everything is on my thread on toyotagtturbo.com    I've gave up on my thread here lol