4efe turbo Please help ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

New member I really need some advice if anyone could help thatโ€™d be great. Recently got a gls 4efe full glanza rep in the hope of going turbo. The previous owner was kind enough to give me the old fte ecu all the looms key barrel etc. Iโ€™ve swapped everything over and bolted it all together, theoretically itโ€™s ready to drive.ย 

Iโ€™ve changed igniter dizzy the leads etc. I have Strong spark and Iโ€™m definitely getting fuel as the fte injectors leaked until I changed seals. However it point blank will not fire. Iโ€™ve spent all day playing with dizzy timing and it wonโ€™t start at all Iโ€™m really confused. Any advice would be hugely appreciated as Iโ€™m completely out of options I just want to take it for a play now. Thanks in advanceย 

Okay it turns out Iโ€™ve been silly. As previously mentioned I know the pump works I changed injector seals and heard the rail build pressure again so I stopped hunting for fueling. Turns out my injectors arenโ€™t firing as the new plugs are bone dry. Everything else appears to be in order I just need to figure out why i have no injector pulse and hopefully weโ€™re all good ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป