Fitting Glanza V cluster into EP95

Hi all, I have an EP95 with a 5efhte conversion.  I am wanting to fit the Glanza V gauge cluster and trying to suss out the wiring.  I've done a lot of reading on this forum but not finding what I'm after, a lot of the wiring diagrams are not loading or only available through photobucket.  I think I have a handle on the glanza V wiring requirements but have little information for the EP95, which I assume is the same as an EP91 4efe (non turbo).  Any help would be much appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Heath said:

Ended up getting this running, was quite a mission. Had to trace the wiring by looking at the back of the clusters. 

So there's a feed for the rev counter? Any pics of your wiring if your round there again please? Lol. 

Hey, I have a link G4+ ECU so picked up the speed signal off that, had to change a resistor on the cluster circuit board to allow for the voltage difference. I’m sure someone else could show you how to get the speed. When I get some time I’ll do a write up with some photos with what I did. Heath

4 minutes ago, Heath said:

Hey, I have a link G4+ ECU so picked up the speed signal off that, had to change a resistor on the cluster circuit board to allow for the voltage difference. I’m sure someone else could show you how to get the speed. When I get some time I’ll do a write up with some photos with what I did. Heath

Sounds good, i got the clocks in and kinda worked, the temp gauge shot up and a few other bits wernt right so i gave up and put it all back to how it was lol.

There's a tacho rpm signal pin out on the obd socket. Use this for the rpm gauge is your vehicle does not have a rpm gauge from factory.

I'll fit my glanza cluster this weekend into my 1997 UK 4efe starlet and post up a diagram for you. 

Edited by Sam44
10 hours ago, BMX-RIG said:

Sounds good, i got the clocks in and kinda worked, the temp gauge shot up and a few other bits wernt right so i gave up and put it all back to how it was lol.

Hi mate,

The rev counters are driven off the negative side of the coil on the Glanza. On the back of your clocks you will see IG- marked. 

You should be able to trace them both, from memory on a UK/Euro n/a it’s on Plug A, Pin 6 (Black-grey colour) On Glanza it’s Plug A, Pin 9 it needs to go too. I’d imagine yours will be different, but the circuits are marked on the cluster so it shouldn’t be too hard to figure out.