The inlet on the K1 has a slightly bigger intake. I doubt the hard pipe will slip on but try it anyways. Intercooler will be fine as it retains the stock turbo position and same fitment. Injectors will be fine. Max max 1.1 bar. I'd personally buy a short route FMIC and mount the blow off valve else where, plug and play ecu would also be a big help at this stage!

3 hours ago, Gainzy said:

The inlet on the K1 has a slightly bigger intake. I doubt the hard pipe will slip on but try it anyways. Intercooler will be fine as it retains the stock turbo position and same fitment. Injectors will be fine. Max max 1.1 bar. I'd personally buy a short route FMIC and mount the blow off valve else where, plug and play ecu would also be a big help at this stage!

My biggest problem is ecu because of my ECY (automatic transmission)

Most of ecus blitz jam for example are designed for manuals

Thanks for reply

6 hours ago, Giannis said:

Thanks Phil

Can the stock ecu support k1?

What other modification are necessary?

You will still hit fuel cut on the stock ecu. Best bet is a blitz access ecu i have seen some made for AT transmission 

8 hours ago, H_D said:

You will still hit fuel cut on the stock ecu. Best bet is a blitz access ecu i have seen some made for AT transmission 

I am trying to find one but I think it's impossible 

Thanks for reply

40 minutes ago, Nanglebadger said:

Yeah I'm pretty sure I ran mine on the stock ECU for a while before upgrading to a Blitz ECU.

Not aware of hitting any fuel cut issues from memory, but then we've always ran her on the slightly conservative side in terms of boost etc.

Phil.

Thanks for info Phil

What horsepower will I expect at 0.7 to 0.8 bar?

22 minutes ago, batbo said:

I've just fitted my K1, JAM ecu, Zisco ram horn and road runner decat - hopefully going to be a fun little setup. Got a blitz dual sbc and reckon 1 bar should give some nice performance.

I have the k1 200v jam manifold blitz decat....hope to make something good