EBC - Vac Hose Question

Hey guys,

I've installed a Gizzmo EBC to stop the over boosting I am getting now that my EP91 has a 2.5" exhaust. Question is, on the stock wastegate actuator it looks like there's two vac lines, I've connected the EBC to the vac port that's on the actuator itself. What do I do with the second line? I assume I just block it off.

Cheers!

Just FYI your EBC won’t be able to stop boost creep. If it’s running into fuel cut without an EBC, you’ll still have the same problem. They can only raise boost from base, they can’t lower it..

17 hours ago, RobSR said:

Just FYI your EBC won’t be able to stop boost creep. If it’s running into fuel cut without an EBC, you’ll still have the same problem. They can only raise boost from base, they can’t lower it..

Completely understand that, but for now I'd like to make sure I've got the vac wiring correct before doing anything else.

EDIT: I also want to make sure it's not free boosting. Worst case I can get my mechanic to check over it too :)

Edited by Timmah
  • 3 weeks later...