Helped needed moman dials

Hey guys have bought a 2nd hand set of moman dials for ep91 and cannot get them to work. I'm wanting to wire them so them come on with the dash lights like the factory do. Have tried everything but won't work could they be blown? Anyone have the original moman wiring diagram or some knowledge to help? Attached is pic of what I have could I be missing something? Thanks for any help Stu

20200127_154309.jpg

Could be a issue with the control box , but I've got them in my car and itโ€™s just all plug and play and red to ignition and black to earth and make sure the fuse is ok . Have you connected up to power and checked that they dial faces are getting voltage pass the control box of that make sense ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

2 hours ago, T-dog said:

Could be a issue with the control box , but I've got them in my car and itโ€™s just all plug and play and red to ignition and black to earth and make sure the fuse is ok . Have you connected up to power and checked that they dial faces are getting voltage pass the control box of that make sense ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks this is exactly wat I was looking for. Seems the inverter is bad. Cheers for your help ๐Ÿ‘