• 1 month later...

I occasionally come on here and have a quick browse but don't really bother posting much anymore and I expect a lot of others do the same, it's just not what it used to be.
It's funny that there's still so many old names around after all this time though. I wonder if it's worth posting in the progress blogs does anyone even read them now?

Edited by ste91

I still come on everyday to check lol . Facebook is just full of idiots on there that wanna mug you off or tell you there mate can build you a forge build with 1000 bhp for £100 😂👍🏼

2 hours ago, ste91 said:

I occasionally come on here and have a quick browse but don't really bother posting much anymore and I expect a lot of others do the same, it's just not what it used to be.
It's funny that there's still so many old names around after all this time though. I wonder if it's worth posting in the progress blogs does anyone even read them now?

thats the best bit. ive always loved a build thread even if its just general maintenance ect.