Hello, just looking for some advice.

I've got a tf035 which started to smoke, oil seals = fucked. went and collected a new TF clocked it last night then come this morning same issue, oil is leaking and the car is smoking. 
Am I missing something here or doing something wrong ? 
Any advice is appreciated, booked for tuning in two weeks with rdt, so kind of stressing out here.   

4 hours ago, Calum122 said:

Did you pick up a new or used turbo?

Was there any shaft play. Often I find it's just best to have your turbo rebuilt rather than picking up an unknown used turbo.same thing could happen to that turbo.

Aye was second hand thought I was best of buying another as turbo solutions wanted £400 for a rebuild. 
May have found another shop who can rebuild it for quarter that though.
also I think I've found the issue is related back to the catch can, so going to do away with that and try again... 

Also, if the turbo had failed, then there is bound to be oil left over in the inlet tract etc, so maybe it's just that clearing itself.

Have you driven the car a lot.

Ay, it may seem expensive, but it's £400 for something that should last 60K miles. And if they provide warranty etc, that's good value for money.

3 hours ago, Calum122 said:

Also, if the turbo had failed, then there is bound to be oil left over in the inlet tract etc, so maybe it's just that clearing itself.

that part is important, residual oil in the exhaust and intake piping could lead to some smoking for a little while, but should clear up after a drive.