Remix 4wd rear silencer?

Alright chaps, been looking for an oem rear silencer for my 4wd remix. Can't find any similar online at all and I'm feeling like it's going to be a dealership only part.  The standard box on it sits parallel with the rear axle nearly the width of the car.  Does anyone know even if a standard ep91 etc box would fit it? 

Many thanks 

8 hours ago, SKINY said:

I have a fart cannon here in Ards you can always try, it's quite the dustbin tho :)

Cheers sir but looking to keep it near standard as possible. 

On 3/23/2020 at 1:57 PM, gorganl2000 said:

maybe you can get a local exhaust shop to customize the piping to fit a similar size universal box in the space

Yea, was thinking along those lines if toyota can't get them. Cheers. 

19 hours ago, SKINY said:

Lol no worries bud,  Scott from Dees exhausts has his own place on Comber road in Ards now, probably the best about I can think off, stay away from thon muppet Street Racer  :)

Sometimes I just can't help it 🤣

Oh dear lol, I'm only a stone throw from him if your ever about.

I had to rescue a mates celica from them, was into week 3 off a fuel pump and rocker gasket swap, half days Max fslol every bullshit excuse in the book, import, can't get parts, not sure how etc....

On 3/28/2020 at 9:26 AM, SKINY said:

Oh dear lol, I'm only a stone throw from him if your ever about.

I had to rescue a mates celica from them, was into week 3 off a fuel pump and rocker gasket swap, half days Max fslol every bullshit excuse in the book, import, can't get parts, not sure how etc....

No no I'm joking lol. I'm ballymena but I know a few chaps down there with "mixed reviews" lol. I do all my own work bar fabrication etc. Maintenance wise is no problem. 

Was a place there in the 90s bang in the midst off the Max power era, Carnasour or however it was spelt lol, it was some place, spent loads in it lol, cant think off anywhere like it these days, or maybe I need to get out more lol