Gourmetski & his Glanza S/V replica

Good evening everyone on this forum,

My name is Dennis, 38 of age, Gourmetski is my nickname, and I live in The Netherlands.

4 years ago I bought a dark green metallic '98 EP91 which I had the plan of restoring/modifying to a Glanza, later on more specific to a Glanza S outside but with the 4E-FTE engine.

The car officially is one of the most complete LHD conversions of a Starlet into a Glanza that I know of, all small details are accounted for, even under the bonnet, the rear and underneath the car.

Some of the items come from several English based stores (brakes, brackets and the likes) some from Belgium (found the S bonnet and front bumper there) and others from Japan.

Having done pretty much all there is to do, I am looking for some of the more rare parts one can try to obtain and for that specific purpose I am asking you people for help.

I will be making a few WTB posts with some of the details of the items I am looking for. Anyone 'brave' enough to help me will be much thanked!

To provide you with some image of what the car looks like, I have enclosed 1 image. If you want more, I can add some more of course ;)

Yours sincerely,

Dennis 'Gourmetski' 🖖

Glanza SV.jpg

58 minutes ago, Gourmetski said:

Thanks for the welcome! Where would I put my build then? In the EP91 or the EP91 Glanza section? 🙄

Ep91 section🤷🏻‍♂️ Some phenomenal glanza reps in there, boosted or n/a!